How to Apply
STEP 1: Pick an application form from any of the following offices:
Admission office at Main Campus in Kirumba, Masaka; Central Campus in Kakeeka, mengo, Kampala; Alternatively, download an application form from Muteesa I Royal University website: Application Forms
Application fee should be paid for submission of the application form. Application fee is Ug Shillings 40,000 plus 2200 for bank charge depending on the bank your paying the money from
STEP 2: Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- 3 photocopies of each 'O' and 'A' Level result slips or equivalent [Certificate and Diploma]
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for application form.
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate.
STEP 3: Submit a fully completed form with the required attachments to the following addresses:
a) For physical submission return form and attachments to Admission office
b) By post, send to:
The Academic Registrar
P.O.Box 322 Masaka Uganda
Tel: +256 772 462 739
Deputy Academic Registrar
P.O.Box 14002 Mengo Kampala
Tel: +256 779 340 730
Buweekula –Mubende Study Centre
P.O.Box 262 Mebende
Tel: +256 700 610 869
BUGERERE –KAYUNGA CENTRE
Tel: +256 702 840 933