The purpose of this program is focused towards nurturing the students interested in teaching Business related course in both secondary and tertiary institutions that have the requirements for degree. The requirements for this course are mainly for those students who have a diploma in secondary education. This Programme, therefore, intends to prepare competent and confident graduate teachers of Business Studies in all areas of Business Studies now being offered as an integrated subject.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding at a basic level of concepts and tools in:
- Accounting, Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Management, Operations, Marketing
- Ability to contribute within a cross-functional team to produce a corporate report, which integrates the functional knowledge acquired in the different disciplines of business.
Ability to cooperate and work effectively in a team.
- Skill in presenting information in a well-organized manner both orally and in writing.
Skill in identifying and incorporating appropriate technologies to solve practical business problems.
- Ability to analyse the global socio-economic and legal-political environments in
Ability to identify the region’s business issues and potential solutions.
Ability to recognize the ethical implications involved in business decision-making.